Catholic women have told the Redemptorists that they are in urgent need of trustworthy information and guidance on medical and moral issues.
In the recommended websites below, experts such as Catholic moral theologians and Catholic medical professionals treat themes of particular interest to young women and mothers; for example, the Natural Family Planning method, morally acceptable infertility treatments, bereavement after the loss of a child, and sound advice for couples seeking to strengthen their marriages.
We hope in time to add more links to reputable experts and organizations. Please write us to let us know what resources are most helpful for you, or to suggest other helpful resources for this page.
League of St. Gerard Newsletter
Sponsors of TheMothersSaint.org
- Creighton University's Online Ministries
- Page of beautiful “prayers from the heart…offered for mothers everywhere"
- Offers The Liturgy of the Hours (also known as the Divine Office) online. Many consider the Office to be the richest single prayer resource of the Christian Church
- Notre Dame Prayer Page
- The daily Gospel reading, reflection, and prayer will nourish you and help you integrate the Scriptures into your home and work life
- Natural women's care and family wellness
- For Your Marriage - www.foryourmarriage.org
- An initiative of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Worldwide Marriage Encounter
- Turn a good marriage into a great marriage by learning realistic and well-established techniques of loving communication
- Help for those who are struggling in their marriages
- Exceptional Marriages
- Strengthen and support for your spiritual and emotional journey. Take our quizzes to discover important information about your life and relationships
- Couple to Couple League
- An international, Catholic, non-profit organization dedicated to promoting and teaching fertility awareness (natural family planning) to married and engaged couples
- Pope Paul VI Institute for the Study of Human Reproduction - NEW
- Building a Culture of Life in Women’s Health Care - Natural fertility regulation, reproductive medicine, scientific research, educational programs, morally acceptable patient services, Creighton Model FertilityCare System and NaProTechnology.
- NaProTECHNOLOGY – Natural Procreative Technology
- Unleashing the power of a woman’s cycle - NaProTECHNOLOGY (Natural Procreative Technology) is a new women's health science that monitors and maintains a woman's reproductive and gynecological health. It provides medical and surgical treatments that cooperate completely with the reproductive system. - NEW
- Fertility Care - www.fertilitycare.org
- Family Planning and Infertility Solutions
Catechesis and Evangelization
- New Evangelizers
- New Evangelizers provides free tools and resources to help Catholics know their faith, live their faith, and share their faith more effectively to empower them to take leading roles in the New Evangelization and encourage others to do the same
- Catholic Charities USA
- Across the country, Catholic Charities agencies provide pregnancy counseling and adoption services for individuals and families regardless of their religious, social, or economic backgrounds